
A bit of progress amid another season of property crime . . .
The prosecutor's office said that SUSPECT was out on bond at the time of the wine bar break-in. SUSPECT was previously charged last year with two counts of second-degree property damage for a separate incident.
The prosecutor's office said SUSPECT had been complying with a GPS monitoring system and special conditions of his bond for months but recently had those conditions modified by the court.
Prosecutors allege that SUSPECT turned off his GPS monitoring device right before the March 30 break-in.
Read more via www.TonysKansasCity.com link . . .
KC man facing charges after Brookside wine bar break-in caught on video
Jackson County prosecutors have filed charges against a Kansas City man who is accused of breaking into a Brookside wine bar over the weekend.
Comments
Post a Comment
TKC COMMENT POLICY:
Be percipient, be nice. Don't be a spammer. BE WELL!!!
- The Management